Drenched in style on every street corner, Vienna deserves a hotel that lives up to its fantastic aesthetic. And that’s where the Hotel Motto steps in.
As visionary and full of life as Vienna itself, Hotel Motto is the elegance of a vanished golden age brought into our present world, creating a space for travelers to be whisked away by the magic of the city.
With a total of 83 rooms and 8 suites found at the lodge, guests are welcome to stay in either the Petit, Chic, Deluxe, or Suite Junior. Decorated in a ritzy charm evoking Parisian turn-of-the-century chic alongside a touch of modern urban edge, expect tile-and-parquet floors, decadent chandeliers, and posh wallpaper to accompany each dashing space. Best yet, the rooms offer jaw-dropping views of the colorful streets guaranteed to inspire one to explore.
When not slipping under the covers, the hotel features a wellness and fitness center which invites visitors to cleanse their mind, body, and soul. Designed for maximum revitalization, the wellness area includes a recreation center and meditation room host to daily Yoga lessons, while the fitness room carries a diverse selection of equipment sure to satisfy even the pickiest of gym goers. After you’re finished, treat yourself with a tranquilizing trip to the sauna or steam bath.
By far the crowning jewel of Hotel Motto is Chez Bernard, a rooftop bar and restaurant where delicious health based meals can be enjoyed while listening to groovy beats spun by Europe’s top DJs. Packaged in a dreamy bohemian atmosphere, Chez Bernard prides itself on leaving an imprint, using fresh, seasonal ingredients to craft memorable dishes and cocktails. Vibrant and soulful, don’t miss out on this original dining experience.
Smack dab in the heart of the city, Hotel Motto is only blocks from some of Vienna’s hottest attractions. Down the street you’ll find Haus des Meeres, an enchanting public aquarium home to over ten thousand species of marine life. For a taste of culture, visit Schönbrunn Palace, a stunning display of Rococo architecture, lush gardens, and history with the palace once serving as the concert hall of legendary composer, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. And for those who like to play it by ear, boutiques and eateries are scattered throughout the neighborhood making the area the perfect place to get lost in.
Whether you’re planning a solo adventure or sweeping romantic getaway with that special someone, Hotel Motto is the place to appreciate the best of Vienna.
- Location: Vienna, Austria
- Website: Here
- Stars: 4
- The Vibe: A Viennese twist on turn-of-the-century Parisian chic, Hotel Motto mixes classic elegance with a modern urban edge.
- Food + Drink: Good times are found in the thriving Chez Bernard, where delicious health-based meals can be enjoyed while listening to beats spun by Europe’s finest DJs.
- Amenities: Pet-friendly accommodations; Fitness center; Sun deck; Sauna; Free WiFi; Sauna
- Our Favorite Thing About the Hotel: The Chez Bernard features a rooftop terrace ideal for late-night cocktails or a romantic rendezvous.
- Nearby Attractions: Spittelberg; Leopold Museum; Museumsquartier; Vienna Volksgarten; Wiener Stadthalle; Vienna State Opera
- Any Personal Neighborhood Recs? Centered in a bustling neighborhood, boutiques and historic landmarks lie within walking distance of the hotel, including Haus des Meeres and Schönbrunn Palace.
- Rooms: Featuring 83 rooms and 8 suites, each space is decorated with a ritzy charm of polished brass fittings, decadent chandeliers, and posh wallpaper.
- Pricing: Rates start at $162/night.
- Closest Airport: Vienna International Airport